Wednesday 3 July 2013

Sometimes Mood Swings Rock!

I'm Happy! My god, joy is in the world today.

Until you came into it and I decided I hate your face and the entire world that surrounds it.

Maybe I'm  hungry for love... or a bowl of pasta? This is really confusing isn't it?

Body, seriously MAKE UP YOUR MIND! Either I'm happy or sad, good or bad, freaky or mad. This has got to stop. Erm only problem is... how do I do that?

So if you haven't guessed by that rather interesting first paragraph ^  and the obvious title (seriously you must be blind) I'm talking about mood swings. They say that being a teenager is a lot like having 5 different people inside you at the same time. Pardon the sexual references but I couldn't think of any other metaphor and so this is all I've got.

Seriously though it's kind of funny how literally the smallest things can lead to a dramatic change in personality for a short period. It's like playing Mario and you suddenly eat the mushroom that makes you shoot bullets from your body. Okay so maybe not exactly like that but you get what I'm saying... right?

Take for instance yesterday when I broke into the house's chocolate storage and after a perilous struggle (easy-open my ass) I finally unlocked a new box of Galaxy chocolates and went to town on that thing;okay I had three but it counts okay. Anyways right after that sugar-styled ecstasy I sorta got a sugar high and for half an hour my mind went into overdrive. I mean I think I messaged 12 different people I've never spoken to before in my life, poked 6 different friends and read an entire lifetime's worth of tips on how to reduce hair fall for guinea pigs (don't judge me). Even  today when I was feeling low after yesterday's energy burst, the song 'Pump It' by the Black Eyed Peas came on and I randomly burst into hysterical laughter. For those of you questioning my sanity (come on I know you all do), the reason why I lost it was that I couldn't get the video of the baby dancing to that song out of my head; seriously check it out on YouTube, it is definitely worth it.

Funny how random things cause us to change our moods right? I guess that proves to show how unpredictable life can be. So this post goes out to all the freaks like me who can't control there emotions and know what I'm talking about. *Sigh*, it feels good to be a teenager.... at least for now I can blame it on the hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment