Sunday 28 July 2013

The Ties That Bind

So this really isn't like any other post I've written (mainly cause it's 4 a.m and I'm half asleep) but nevertheless I still I find it an important one. So to the few of you out there reading this... Try to find the meaning within the lines.

A lonely child of happiness silenced by pain
Brought forth by desire and that of gain 
Rose from the ashes to rule his kingdom he did 
But fell down once again, a stumble upon  his hill
Now time and experience should have taught him well
But foolish his desire that brought him to hell
Now alone he sits once again
Still waiting to etch his life with pen.

Well that's all I've got for you. I think I'll dub this muse 'Broken'. Yeah that sounds about right... Oh and here's an inspirational picture I took. It's actually just the metro lines in my city, but pretend there's a nice quote written across it that makes you feel good . 


No comments:

Post a Comment